Where to Buy Shiba Inu Coin: Buying on Crypto Exchanges
The SHIBA INU cryptocurrency can be classified as memes coins. Its emission is so massive that a coin will barely cost a dollar even with a capitalization of several trillion. However, the SHIB developers assume that the coin will replace Dogecoin. It has already demonstrated several explosive ups, increasing its value by thousands of percent. It is noteworthy that in the case of SHIB, even the most ordinary users can buy millions of coins. Let’s take a closer look at how and where to buy SHIBA INU (SHIB).
Where to Buy SHIBA INU (SHIB)
In just a few weeks of existence, SHIBA INU has grown by 27,000%. Therefore, despite the joke of the coin, even the most significant exchanges have listed the coin.
According to Coinmarketcap, Binance tops the list of the best cryptocurrency exchanges in the TOP, trading volume and value. The platform attracted the attention of traders from all over the world with low commissions, a vast number of currency pairs, and a massive set of trading tools.
Buying SHIBA INU (SHIB) on Binance is possible instantly in the conversion section. To do this, you should:
- Register on the platform.
- Top up your exchange wallet with a convenient cryptocurrency. Binance supports over 150 cryptocurrencies funding.
- Select the “Conversion” section and set the desired exchange direction in it.
- Enter the exchange amount and read the terms of the transaction.
- Complete the exchange by confirming the transaction.
The deal in the section is carried out instantly at the current market value. The minimum purchase amount in the equivalent section is 20 USD. If this is a lot, you can buy SHIB in the Binance trading terminal by placing an order. There are no limits on the amount.
Payment options: cryptocurrencies, bank cards and transfers, Advcash, AliPay, Payeer, Payoneer, Paypal, PerfectMoney, Simplex, Mercuryo, BANXA, and many more.
Among the advantages of the platform are:
- the lowest commissions on the market;
- support for all types of trading and the presence of two terminals for traders of different levels;
- a vast number of trading pairs.
The only drawbacks include the fact that paying with fiat requires passing the KYC check. Remarkably, with Binance, it doesn’t take long.
Crypto exchange Huobi has also firmly established itself in the TOP, mainly due to its user-friendly interface translated into 12 languages and many trading pairs.
Many digital coins on the platform can be purchased directly from bank cards. However, it is still possible to buy SHIBA INU (SHIB) only in the trading terminal paired with USDT. To do this, you should:
- Register on the platform. To do this, you can use both a phone number and an Email.
- Top up your USDT account, or buy stablecoin directly from the card using the quick purchase section of the platform.
- Select the spot trading section and use the search bar to find the SHIB / USDT pair in it.
- Place a buy order using the form below the chart.
Spot and margin trading, as well as four types of orders, are available to Huobi traders.
Payment options: cryptocurrencies, cards, bank transfers, popular payment systems. Only 60+ payment methods.
The main advantages of the exchange include:
- good reputation and many years of experience in the market;
- multilingual site;
- many financial instruments for earning.
The only drawback of the platform is that you need a little verification to deposit and withdraw funds in fiat.
KuCoin exchange is one of the most successful crypto exchanges with a high customer focus. It is one of the few platforms that quickly gained popularity among users. It is not surprising because, despite the recent launch, the project has been developed since 2012 by the strongest team. KuCoin is thought out to the smallest detail, the most convenient, and easy to use.
Buying SHIBA INU (SHIB) on KuCoin is still available only in the trading terminal and only in tandem with the USDT stablecoin. To make a purchase, you will need:
- Register on the platform. It only requires the completion of a standard form.
- Buy USDT on the exchange or deposit this cryptocurrency to your account.
- Open the “Spot trading” section and find the required trading pair in it.
- Fill in a buy trade order by choosing the type of deal, indicating the value and number of coins.
KuCoin allows you to place market, limit, and stop-limit orders and enable you to use leverage up to x10 for a given trading pair.
Payment options: cryptocurrencies, Visa and Mastercard, bank transfers, and 20+ more payment methods.
The advantages of the platform can be considered:
- there is a safe and fast purchase for fiat;
- welcome bonuses for new traders;
- several types of orders;
Among the shortcomings, we highlight two:
- SHIB cryptocurrency is not listed in the quick buy section;
- verification is required to be able to deposit and withdraw funds in local currencies.
The OKEx exchange began operating in 2013. And at the beginning of its journey was consistently among the three largest Chinese exchanges. Despite its impressive age, OKEx strives to keep up with its dynamic young competitors. The exchange also offers margin trading and derivatives. There is a quick purchase of crypto for fiat and a p2p market. It is somewhat inferior to OKEx only in terms of the number of trading pairs.
You can buy SHIBA INU (SHIB) on the platform only for USDT in the trading terminal. It will require:
- Complete a simple registration procedure for the service.
- Fund your exchange account in USDT, or buy coins on the exchange.
- Open the “Basic Trading” section, which includes the spot market and simple options.
- Find the required pair in the terminal and place a buy order.
All major order types can be placed on OKEx. It is recommended to use market orders to put a deal at the current market value for a quick buy.
Payment options: cryptocurrencies, cards, SEPA and Wise transfers, WebMoney, PayPal, and many others.
- good reputation;
- user-friendly interface translated into many languages;
- support for all major types of trading.
The only disadvantage is the need for verification to use fiat gateways for payment and withdrawal of funds.
Gate.io trading platform was founded in China in 2013 but is currently operated by US-based Gate Technology Corp. A wide selection of trading instruments and cryptocurrencies is available on the site. Trading in spot, futures, options is available.
You can buy SHIBA INU on the platform in the spot market paired with USDT:
- Register an account at Gate.io.
- Deposit USDT to your exchange wallet.
- Open the Spot Trading section and find a pair with SHIB.
- Place a buy order by filling out the form below the chart.
- On the platform, you can place a limit order or open a deal with a time condition.
Payment options: cryptocurrencies, bank cards.
- the most simple interface;
- many years of experience in the market.
The disadvantages include a rather complicated verification procedure.
Safe Shopping and Storage Tips
Ignoring elementary security rules when buying and storing cryptocurrencies can lead to an irrecoverable loss of assets. The attending easy-to-follow directions will help protect cryptocurrencies from intruders and cybercriminals:
- To work with cryptocurrencies, you should use separate accounts, not previously decreed phone numbers and email addresses.
- Do not put personal information in the password. It is best if the password consists of a random alphanumeric value.
- Be sure to include two-factor authentication. When used in combination with other security measures, it will provide maximum account protection.
- Be careful when visiting websites. Be sure that you are on the exchange’s official website by checking the website address in the search bar.
- Separate assets. Most of the coins are recommended to be kept in cold storage wallets. Only a small amount of coins needed for daily use or trading can be left on the exchange or online wallet.
The Shiba Inu project already has its own reasonably impressive community. There are all the prerequisites to assume that the value of the coin and its popularity will increase in the future. And along with it, the list of exchanges where the coin is presented will be replenished.